Careers at TrueSpec
TrueSpec is a great place to build a career in the manufacturing industry. It’s a place where you’ll have all the tools available to you so you can succeed. We’re proud of the environment we’ve fostered, a place where your career can grow as the company grows. At TrueSpec, we offer diverse opportunities within our state-of-the-art machine shop.
If you’re interested in working at TrueSpec, explore our current career opportunities below.
Current Jobs Available
CNC Machine Center Operator
TrueSpec has been providing customers from all industries with custom machining services since 1995. Our 7,200 square-foot facility is equipped with the latest in machine-shop technology and high-end quality control equipment. Our customers benefit from our commitment to on-time delivery, ISO 9001 quality standard certification and Controlled Goods Program Registration. Work with our team to manufacture parts to blueprint specifications on a CNC Machine Center. Immediate opportunities to expand your skills include setting up jobs and programming and using digital measuring equipment.
We are currently looking for a Full-time CNC Machine Center Operator to join our team. New grads are welcome to apply.
- Operate CNC Machine Center to machine parts to specified tolerances.
- Inspect and measure parts to ensure quality.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and tools.
- Responsible for loading parts or raw material, operating controls, holding tolerances and cleaning parts as specified on blueprints.
- Verify dimensions of parts for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Some experience operating a CNC Machine Center
- Some experience programming G code
- Must be able to read blueprints to manufacture parts to specifications required
- Must be able to use measuring tools
- Heavy lifting is sometimes required
- Must have good communication skills
- Steel toed boots
- Safety Glasses
Job Type: Full-time. Currently 7:00am – 3:30pm but must be available for shift work within a 24/7 operation as business needs change.
Employer paid Benefits:
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All staff are required to follow the COVID Health & Safety Plan and wear a mask onsite.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you heard about us!